Welcome to the first, and possibly the last, FastStat website upgrade. The update includes
some quality-of-life fixes alongside the introduction of simple leaderboards and a landing
page for the site.
In order for the site to not be too classy, the visual side is still from the 1990s.
- Added a landing page for the site (global)
- Added news system to the landing page
- Added a system that allows an easy creation of leaderboards
- Global leaderboards
- Most races
- Biggest win streak
- Least Penalties
- Highest avg.
- Most wins
- Most poles
- Reworked the ordering system
- Fixed an issue in which the tie-break system would give up after comparing victories
- Added a tie-break system for the constructors' championships
- Restructured data processing code
- Fixed sprint races affecting poles and avg. qualifying statistics
- Reworked qualifying position information
- Reworked statistics calculation