Thank you for using CMFC FastStat.
CMFC FastStat has received its second major site update. This time the focus was on automating the process of collecting data and processing it for the FastStat website.
From now on, the site will generally use the automated system instead of manual logging of results, meaning more accurate data and the faster upload of results to the site.
Alongside the changes to automation, there have been changes to the visual side and certain bugs have been fixed.
This is the first part of a planned two part update. The goal of the next update is to implement more advanced statistics based on the automated data.
- Created an automated system, which will collect and process the data directly from the game
- Restructured data processing code
- Added support for automated data types to the FastStat website
- Updated the site's visuals
- New fonts are now used
- Season leaderboards are now expandable
- List of race finishes is now shown on the season leaderboards
- Added flags to the race list for easier recognition
- Season history is now shown on the statistics page of each driver
- Added "longest win streak" to the driver statistics
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed an issue in which the bonus points would not be applied correctly
- Fixed an issue causing the tie-break system to evaluate the drivers' and teams' positions incorrectly
- Renamed "BarryBL" to "BazzaF1"